1. Obtaining personal information
This Office obtains personal information in accordance with appropriate laws and appropriate methods in a scope that is required for the purpose of achieving goals established in 2 below.
2. Purposes of utilizing personal information
This Office uses personal information for the purposes outlined below. Except in cases established by law or with the person’s agreement, This Office does not use personal information for any purposes other than those described below.
- a. For contacting the person concerning certified administrative procedures legal specialist tasks and other related tasks;
- b. For applications, notifications, and reports as required by law;
- c. In instances required for the operations of This Office;
- d. For recruitment activities conducted by the certified administrative procedures legal specialist and office personnel;
- e. For sending out or transmitting New Year’s cards and other greeting cards;
- f. For sending books, academic papers, and other information related to legal matters;
- g. For providing information on lectures, seminars, and other events;
- h. For responding to enquiries;
- i. For other purposes related to the above.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
This Office, except in cases established by law or with the person’s agreement, does not provide personal data to third parties. Or, in the event that personal data is provided to third parties, This Office does so in strict accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws.
4. Measures for safely managing personal information
This Office, through certified administrative procedures legal specialist training and the education of employees, informs personnel of the necessary measures for appropriately managing personal information and preventing the leaking, loss, or damage of personal data. In the event that the handling of personal data is outsourced, This Office supervises the entity to which the handling is outsourced to ensure that the personal data is appropriately handled.
5. Equiries concerning personal information
With regard to personal information that is in the possession of This Office, in the event the person in this information requests that it be disclosed, modified, deleted, or otherwise handled, This Office shall confirm the identity of the person making the requests and then promptly comply with the requests.
6. Ongoing improvements