Yuta Ikeda, Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist
Member, Gyoseishoshi Lawyers of Tokyo
■ Work Experience:
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- ・Corporate Sales and Marketing Division (Part-time director of corporate sales and subsidiaries in Thailand and China)
・Global Business Division (Management, withdrawal, etc., of capital investments)
・President & CEO of Mobile Innovation Co., Ltd. (Thailand), 5 years (Operation of vehicle management service business)
Activities while posted overseas: Established Mobile Innovation (Vietnam) Co., Ltd., in Hanoi, Vietnam; Established PT Mobile Innovation Indonesia in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- AdamNet Ltd. (Currently Mitsui Knowledge Industry)
- ・Sales Division (Solution sales for PBX, CTI, CRM systems for call centers)
- TOMEN Corporation (Currently Toyota Tsusho)
- ・Machine Division (Tasks related to trade, support for international bidding for telecommunications infrastructure project)
・Posted at TOMEN Kuala Lumpur Branch (Malaysia), 5 years (telecommunications infrastructure, machinery, foodstuffs, iron & steel division)
Main assignments: Telecommunications infrastructure project for Telekom Malaysia, Total Airport Management System for KLIAB, establishment of joint venture corporations with local partners.
- Yokohama National University, Faculty of Economics, Department of International Economics (Graduated)
Chuo University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Department of Mathematics (Withdrew)
Secondary School of the Faculty of Education, the University of Tokyo (Graduated)
Shibuya Ward Sendagaya Elementary School (Graduated)
Hatonomori Hachiman Nursery School (Graduated)
■ Words (in Japanese) that I like:
”Once in a lifetime”, “Anyway, let’s just try it”, “Challenge”